Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) recruits medical and non-medical aid workers to provide assistance in nearly 60 countries to people whose survival is threatened by violence, neglect, or catastrophe, primarily due to armed conflict, epidemics, malnutrition, exclusion from health care, or natural disasters.
MSF is also in urgent need of French-speaking aid workers to provide assistance in countries such as Niger, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Chad and Haiti.
- Anesthesiologists/Nurse Anesthetists
- Laboratory Scientists/Technicians
- Licensed Mental Health Specialists
- Nurse-Midwives/Certified Midwives
- Operating Room Nurses
- Registered Nurses/Nurse Practitioners
- Specialists in Infectious Diseases, HIV/AIDS, TB
If you haven't found your specialization in the above lists, we can still use your help! Click here to learn more about how you can support MSF in a variety of other ways.