We're here to help you connect in meaningful ways with the work you so generously support.
Get your special discussion guide on our global work, including the current refugee crisis. Download Taking Action Together: A Doctor’s Without Borders Discussion Guide today and spark a conversation.
- September 15: Webinar with MSF-USA Executive Director Avril Benoît
- March 5: Webinar with MSF-USA Executive Director Avril Benoît
- December 11: WEBCAST: MSF in Action: Tackling the Humanitarian Challenges of 2019
- October 15: After Ebola: Lessons Learned in Sierra Leone
- Spring 2019: MSF on the Road: A Voice from the Field
- February 26: WEBCAST: Deadly and Neglected: Stepping Up for Tuberculosis
- January 29: Fighting Ebola in DRC: New tools & new challenges
- December 13: Special: Conversation with our leadership - Jason Cone, Executive Director of Doctors Without Borders USA, and Dr. John Lawrence, Pediatric Surgeon & President of the Board of Directors of Doctors Without Borders USA
- December 6: Underreported Emergencies. Watch livestream now
- March 19: Beyond Our Borders: Expanding Pediatric Care
UPDATE: Effective March 10, 2020
The health and safety of the MSF community is our priority. With recent news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we know you may have questions about how we are receiving your gifts. We want to share with you that MSF has taken action to help protect the health of our employees and partners, adjusting our procedures.
To limit delay in processing your gift, here’s what you can do to help:
Until further notice, please send all gifts, including donor-advised fund and IRA gifts, to our main our main processing center at Doctors Without Borders, PO Box 5030, Hagerstown, MD 21741-5030, Attn: Partner Program
If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to reach out directly to the Partner team at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your flexibility during this time.
We deeply appreciate your continued support.
- Learn how to provide us with a predictable income stream through our Multi-year Initiative
- Give online or call 888-392-0392 daily 8 am to 11 pm EST to make a gift by credit card today
- Recommend a grant with your donor-advised fund
- Give a gift of securities
- Learn how to make a Qualified Charitable Distribution and send this sample letter to your IRA administrator to ensure your financial institution identifies you as the donor by name and address, so we can thank you!
- Mail gifts by check to: Doctors Without Borders, PO Box 5030, Hagerstown, MD 21741-5030, Attn: Partner Program
- Make a tribute gift
- Leave a legacy
Considering a substantial gift commitment to MSF or other ways to give? Please contact your dedicated Partner staff.
Dedicated Partner staff
Dedicated Partner staff
Tiffany A.C. Wollin, Partner Program Manager
Caroline Waszok, Partner Program Liaison, Donor Services
Call us at 646.253.4540, Mon-Fri, 9:30am-5:30pm EST
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org