MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Chronic Malnutrition Apply Chronic Malnutrition filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Moderate Acute Malnutrition Apply Moderate Acute Malnutrition filter
- Severe Acute Malnutrition Apply Severe Acute Malnutrition filter
- Therapeutic Food Apply Therapeutic Food filter