MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Cardiovascular Disease Apply Cardiovascular Disease filter
- Chronic Disease Apply Chronic Disease filter
- Contraception Apply Contraception filter
- Diabetes Apply Diabetes filter
- Ebola Apply Ebola filter
- Family Planning Apply Family Planning filter
- Hypertension Apply Hypertension filter
- Injury Apply Injury filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Medical Action Apply Medical Action filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- War Victim Apply War Victim filter
- Women's health Apply Women's health filter