MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Food Shortage Apply Food Shortage filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Man-made Disaster Apply Man-made Disaster filter
- Nutritrional Crisis Apply Nutritrional Crisis filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- War Apply War filter