MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Burundi Apply Burundi filter
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea Apply Democratic People's Republic of Korea filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Haiti Apply Haiti filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Mali Apply Mali filter
- Netherlands Apply Netherlands filter
- Niger Apply Niger filter
- Russian Federation Apply Russian Federation filter
- Rwanda Apply Rwanda filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- Sudan Apply Sudan filter