MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Central African Republic Apply Central African Republic filter
- Cote d'Ivoire Apply Cote d'Ivoire filter
- Jordan Apply Jordan filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Pakistan Apply Pakistan filter
- Somaliland Apply Somaliland filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Emergency Room Apply Emergency Room filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Operating Theatre Apply Operating Theatre filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter