MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Afghanistan Apply Afghanistan filter
- Burundi Apply Burundi filter
- Central African Republic Apply Central African Republic filter
- Ethiopia Apply Ethiopia filter
- Honduras Apply Honduras filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Jordan Apply Jordan filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Mali Apply Mali filter
- Nigeria Apply Nigeria filter
- Occupied Palestinian Territory Apply Occupied Palestinian Territory filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter
- United Republic of Tanzania Apply United Republic of Tanzania filter
- Yemen Apply Yemen filter