MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Angola Apply Angola filter
- Central African Republic Apply Central African Republic filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Ethiopia Apply Ethiopia filter
- Guinea Apply Guinea filter
- Haiti Apply Haiti filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Kenya Apply Kenya filter
- Liberia Apply Liberia filter
- Madagascar Apply Madagascar filter
- Mexico Apply Mexico filter
- Mozambique Apply Mozambique filter
- Myanmar Apply Myanmar filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- South America Apply South America filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter