MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Angola Apply Angola filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Kenya Apply Kenya filter
- Niger Apply Niger filter
- Rwanda Apply Rwanda filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- South Africa Apply South Africa filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter