MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Burkina Faso Apply Burkina Faso filter
- Chad Apply Chad filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Ecuador Apply Ecuador filter
- Ethiopia Apply Ethiopia filter
- Guinea Apply Guinea filter
- Haiti Apply Haiti filter
- Kenya Apply Kenya filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Mali Apply Mali filter
- Mauritania Apply Mauritania filter
- Niger Apply Niger filter
- Philippines Apply Philippines filter
- Russian Federation Apply Russian Federation filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- Somalia Apply Somalia filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Sudan Apply Sudan filter
- Uganda Apply Uganda filter
- United States of America Apply United States of America filter