MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Bangladesh Apply Bangladesh filter
- Burundi Apply Burundi filter
- Greece Apply Greece filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Jordan Apply Jordan filter
- Mexico Apply Mexico filter
- Myanmar Apply Myanmar filter
- Nigeria Apply Nigeria filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter
- United Republic of Tanzania Apply United Republic of Tanzania filter
- Contraception Apply Contraception filter
- Family Planning Apply Family Planning filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- Women's health Apply Women's health filter