MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Central African Republic Apply Central African Republic filter
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Haiti Apply Haiti filter
- Iraq Apply Iraq filter
- Jordan Apply Jordan filter
- Niger Apply Niger filter
- South Sudan Apply South Sudan filter
- Ukraine Apply Ukraine filter