MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Ethnic Cleansing Apply Ethnic Cleansing filter
- Extremely Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Apply Extremely Drug Resistant Tuberculosis filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- HIV/AIDS Apply HIV/AIDS filter
- HIV/AIDS Medicine Apply HIV/AIDS Medicine filter
- HIV/TB Co-infection Apply HIV/TB Co-infection filter
- Infectious Disease Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Medical Action Apply Medical Action filter
- Multidrug- Resistant Tuberculosis Apply Multidrug- Resistant Tuberculosis filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Religious Conflict Apply Religious Conflict filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter