MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Civil War Apply Civil War filter
- CONFLICT Apply CONFLICT filter
- Diarrhoeal Disease Apply Diarrhoeal Disease filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Gun Apply Gun filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Landmine Apply Landmine filter
- Man-made Disaster Apply Man-made Disaster filter
- Mobile Clinic Apply Mobile Clinic filter
- Physical Trauma Apply Physical Trauma filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- Shelling Wound Apply Shelling Wound filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter