MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Armed force Apply Armed force filter
- Civil War Apply Civil War filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- Injury Apply Injury filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Medical Facility Apply Medical Facility filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter