MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Diarrhoeal Disease Apply Diarrhoeal Disease filter
- Incarceration Apply Incarceration filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Prison Apply Prison filter
- Punishment Apply Punishment filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter