MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Severe Acute Malnutrition Apply Severe Acute Malnutrition filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- Visceral Leishmaniasis Apply Visceral Leishmaniasis filter
- War Apply War filter