MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Asthma Apply Asthma filter
- Burn Victim Apply Burn Victim filter
- Cardiovascular Disease Apply Cardiovascular Disease filter
- Chronic Disease Apply Chronic Disease filter
- Diabetes Apply Diabetes filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Hypertension Apply Hypertension filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Mobile Clinic Apply Mobile Clinic filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Vaccination Campaign Apply Vaccination Campaign filter
- War Apply War filter