MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Childbirth Apply Childbirth filter
- Childbirth Complications Apply Childbirth Complications filter
- Female Genital Mutilation Apply Female Genital Mutilation filter
- Fistula Apply Fistula filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Pregnancy Apply Pregnancy filter
- Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Apply Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter