MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Abortion Apply Abortion filter
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Childbirth Apply Childbirth filter
- Childbirth Complications Apply Childbirth Complications filter
- Contraception Apply Contraception filter
- HIV/AIDS Apply HIV/AIDS filter
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Apply HIV/AIDS Prevention filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission Apply Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- Women's health Apply Women's health filter