MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- CONFLICT Apply CONFLICT filter
- Diptheria Apply Diptheria filter
- Epidemic Apply Epidemic filter
- Flood Apply Flood filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Measles Apply Measles filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare Apply Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare filter
- Sexual Violence Apply Sexual Violence filter
- Vaccine Apply Vaccine filter
- War Apply War filter