MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Childbirth Complications Apply Childbirth Complications filter
- CONFLICT Apply CONFLICT filter
- Diarrhoeal Disease Apply Diarrhoeal Disease filter
- Food Distribution Apply Food Distribution filter
- Food Shortage Apply Food Shortage filter
- Malaria Apply Malaria filter
- Malnutrition Apply Malnutrition filter
- Post-conflict Apply Post-conflict filter
- Vaccine Apply Vaccine filter