MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Forced Displacement Apply Forced Displacement filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Mental Trauma Apply Mental Trauma filter
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Apply Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Stress Apply Stress filter
- War Apply War filter