MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Apply Democratic Republic of the Congo filter
- Eritrea Apply Eritrea filter
- Greece Apply Greece filter
- Libya Apply Libya filter
- Nigeria Apply Nigeria filter
- Senegal Apply Senegal filter
- Syrian Arab Republic Apply Syrian Arab Republic filter
- Tunisia Apply Tunisia filter