MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Central African Republic Apply Central African Republic filter
- Guinea Apply Guinea filter
- Liberia Apply Liberia filter
- Sierra Leone Apply Sierra Leone filter
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Apply United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland filter
- United States of America Apply United States of America filter