MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- In-patient Department Apply In-patient Department filter
- Intensive Care Apply Intensive Care filter
- Maternity Apply Maternity filter
- Out-patient Department Apply Out-patient Department filter
- Paediatric Care Apply Paediatric Care filter
- Physical Trauma Apply Physical Trauma filter
- Post-operative Care Apply Post-operative Care filter
- War Apply War filter