MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Emergency Room Apply Emergency Room filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Medical Action Apply Medical Action filter
- Mental Health Apply Mental Health filter
- Mental Healthcare Apply Mental Healthcare filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Surgery Apply Surgery filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter
- War Apply War filter