MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Clinical trial Apply Clinical trial filter
- Ebola Apply Ebola filter
- Extremely Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Apply Extremely Drug Resistant Tuberculosis filter
- Medical Research Apply Medical Research filter
- MSF Access Campaign Apply MSF Access Campaign filter
- Multidrug- Resistant Tuberculosis Apply Multidrug- Resistant Tuberculosis filter
- Tuberculosis Apply Tuberculosis filter