MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Access to Medicines Apply Access to Medicines filter
- Armed Conflict Apply Armed Conflict filter
- Bomb Apply Bomb filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Ebola Apply Ebola filter
- Gun Apply Gun filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS Apply HUMANITARIAN CRISIS filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Landmine Apply Landmine filter
- Medical Equipment Apply Medical Equipment filter
- Medical Facility Apply Medical Facility filter
- Political Violence Apply Political Violence filter
- Shelling Wound Apply Shelling Wound filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter