MSF's publications are an expression of our belief in the principle of témoignage, or bearing witness, and the belief that we are accountable to those we work for and with. Sharing news about our activities and reflecting on them, offering critiques when necessary, are therefore crucial aspects of our work.
View and download these publications below.
To view the U.S. Annual Reports or International Activity Reports, please visit the Annual Reports page.
- Access to Healthcare Apply Access to Healthcare filter
- Cholera Apply Cholera filter
- Death Apply Death filter
- Diptheria Apply Diptheria filter
- Ebola Apply Ebola filter
- Epidemic Apply Epidemic filter
- Hospital Apply Hospital filter
- Internally Displaced Person Apply Internally Displaced Person filter
- Isolation Ward Apply Isolation Ward filter
- Protective Clothing Apply Protective Clothing filter
- Refugee Apply Refugee filter
- Vaccination Campaign Apply Vaccination Campaign filter
- Vaccine Apply Vaccine filter
- Violence Apply Violence filter