With an annual, cumulative contribution of $5,000 or more, our major donors provide vital support to Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) teams as they deliver lifesaving medical care to millions of people caught in crises around the world.
Major donors have special access to our work, receiving Insider Letters from MSF-USA’s executive director, invitations to donor events and webcasts, as well as other unique opportunities to meet MSF office and field staff.
Please contact Mary Sexton if you are interested in becoming a major donor.
- Phone: 212.655.3781
- Email: Mary.Sexton@newyork.msf.org.
- Fax: 212.679.7016
- Mail: Doctors Without Borders, Attn: Mary Sexton, 40 Rector Street, 16th Floor, New York, NY, 10006
Other ways to strengthen your commitment:
- Consider participating in the Multiyear Initiative program.
- Learn how to include MSF in your will, estate plans, or give other planned gifts.
- Give a gift through donor-advised funds.
- Donate appreciated stock and securities.
- Ask your employer if they participate in a matching gifts program.
Learn how your gift is used: