With an annual, cumulative contribution of $5,000 or more, our major donors provide vital support to Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) teams as they deliver lifesaving medical care to millions of people caught in crises around the world.
Major donors have special access to our work, receiving Insider Letters from MSF-USA’s executive director, invitations to donor events and webcasts, as well as other unique opportunities to meet MSF office and field staff.
Interested in becoming a major donor?
Please contact Brittani Le, Major Gifts Associate at 212.763.5715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mailing address is:
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières
PO Box 5030
Hagerstown, MD, 21741-5030
We are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Federal Identification Number (EIN): 13-3433452
Other ways to strengthen your commitment:
- Consider participating in the Multiyear Initiative program.
- Learn how to include MSF in your will, estate plans, or give other planned gifts.
- Give a gift through donor-advised funds.
- Donate appreciated stock and securities.
- Ask your employer if they participate in a matching gifts program.
Learn how your gift is used: