Are you a current Field Partner looking to update your contact or donation information? Contact us.
As a Field Partner, you play a vital role in ensuring that we are ready to save lives at a moment’s notice.
Field Partners provide a regular monthly gift that is automatically transferred from a credit card or bank account, and can be adjusted or suspended at any time. No matter the amount, your sustaining support has a serious impact: knowing we can count on receiving your gift every month makes it easier for us to be prepared for whatever emergency or crisis we respond to next.
Our teams on the ground often come across unexpected or unfolding crises: they may be in a region to respond to a measles epidemic when they notice that a number of children are also suffering from severe malnutrition. It’s sustaining support from Field Partners like you that makes it possible for us to pivot quickly, sending our teams the supplies they need to prevent a malnutrition crisis before it causes widespread suffering.
Field Partner support also makes it possible for us to minimize our fundraising costs so that we can put more of our resources directly into providing medical care to those who need us most.
As a Field Partner, you’ll have special access to Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), including invitations to live online events and teleconferences with our staff. You’ll also receive our quarterly newsletter, Alert, featuring striking images and stories about the work you’re making possible around the world.
How does it work?
It’s simple: Each month, your contribution is transferred to MSF from your credit card or bank account. You can increase, decrease, or suspend your gift at any time by calling MSF at 1.888.392.0392.
Sign me up!
- Join online
- Join by phone: 1.888.392.0392, 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Join by mail and send printed form to:
- Doctors Without Borders USA
- PO Box 5030
- Hagerstown, MD 21741-5030
If you’re interested in making an annual commitment of $5,000 or more, consider joining our Multiyear Initiative.
What your support makes possible
- $10 monthly (33¢/day) can purchase lifesaving treatment for ten young children suffering from malaria.
- $15 monthly (50¢/day) can cover the cost of a month of clean water for 40 refugees.
- $30 monthly ($1/day) can purchase a surgical kit containing essential instruments to carry out emergency examinations and basic surgery in the field.
- $60 monthly ($2/day) provides a month of nursing care for refugees from war or natural disaster.
Please note: Field Partner contributions cannot be designated for a specific region or project and may not be processed as tribute gifts.