We’ve made it easy to initiate your grant recommendation
If you have an account at one of these popular charitable sponsors, grant today to our Federal EIN #13-3433452.
Other institutions and sponsors
• American Endowment Foundation
• Ayco Charitable Foundation
• Bank of America Charitable Gift Fund
• Jewish Communal Fund
• Morgan Stanley
• New York Community Trust
• National Philanthropic Trust
• Raymond James Charitable
If you cannot find your financial institution or charitable sponsor in the links above, please let us know: email@example.com.
DAFs can be easily set up through your financial institution or a community foundation to serve as a flexible charitable giving vehicle. For more information on how to establish a DAF, contact your community foundation or financial advisor.
What is a donor-advised fund (DAF)?
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a philanthropic giving vehicle like a charitable savings account. It provides an immediate tax benefit to you, and allows you to easily support MSF and other charities of your choice over time. Generally, you can invest cash and appreciated securities, as well as other assets that MSF may not be able to accept as a direct gift.
Why are donor-advised funds used?
Note: Individual situations vary, so donors should consult their advisors.
- Easy to turn your portfolio into an impactful gift to save lives.
- Eliminates capital gains on donated stock. Giving accounts have the potential to grow, possibly providing additional funding when you are ready to make a gift.
- You can make recurring gifts with ease, helping us to be prepared for the next emergency.
- You can quickly put your charitable dollars into action to respond to emergencies and disasters with an immediate grant.
Aside from giving a gift through donor-advised funds, there are many other ways to give and back the lifesaving efforts of MSF: